My Wishes & Dream



My Wishes And Dream….!Because of the Chaos, the still ongoing Hatred, Blindness, wrong Stubbornness and the Violence, i need to empower the Paladins, the Knight´s, the Fighters, the Warriors, the Samurais, the Preacher, the Shaman… who defend the truth, passion, love, balance, the good and God. And bring a overthinking to the people who walk the wrong way, i introduce them their mirror and the people who know that they are walking the soul poisoning way. The people who follow them will have a knowing glance. I´m sorry i had to do it more earlier, but it wasn´t the right time.

I will Talk, Write, pray and dream for them! I Wish, pray and dream for sanity! Every time i listen to music or recognize something beautiful, i will think about them and share some thoughts and power. This is logic and it works! It is like you have a feeling, you think to somebody you love and you receive a phone call……………..

Love, with me, pray with me, sing with me, dream with me, laugh with me and start living with me! And i do it for God, spirituality and logic!!! If you are deaf, touch a speaker! If you can’t move, remember or try to imagine. If you blind, get a partner with eyes….


Dosen´t matter who,where you are and in what you are belief, walk with us, and we walk together!
My spirit is champaign, and my Writing will follow. Everybody has its own Playlist and way to dance.
It is a meditation beginning with a following nice slow screw up against the wall, a high energy peak with a smooth slow and peaceful cool down. Dance, pray and dream!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

বিশেষ জেলে শেখ হাসিনা ও এবারের ঈদ